Friday, July 20, 2012

Print-a-palooza with Dr. Seuss Printables

I receive the periodic email blast from Education.com and generally I look over the info, and then skip over it, but this past week's email held particular interest to me. Through the inevitable surfing that ensued on their website, I ran across a great 20 page printable Dr. Seuss workbook than I just had to share because it was SOOOOO cute.


While my children are (sadly) too old to completely enjoy this printable, it's sure to be a hit with kids ages 3-5 (or so). And includes fun drawings from the popular books, fill-in-the blank sections, matching, rhyming (of course) and comparing skills that your child just needs to know to succeed in the classroom.  So go on, follow the link to the Dr. Seuss Activity Book, and get your Seuss on!


No comments:

Post a Comment