Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Learn Sign Language At Home

Interested in sign language? 

I've been interested in learning more about sign language ever since I learned the motions to the song "Jesus Loves Me." To that end, I joined the sign language club in high school, purposefully watched the TV shows on PBS with a sign language interpreter, and took free classes in college just to learn more. I even taught my children basic signs when they were babies, and encouraged them to watch educational sign language shows as well.

Maybe you've just become interested in sign language, or maybe you want to introduce your family or students to this form of communication. Either way, check out the some of the great resources listed in THIS ARTICLE, which can help you learn sign language in the privacy of your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment